96 Lang Street, Padstow NSW 2211
Sold for $1,190,000
*SOLD* By ~ Dean Owsnett 0424 440 144 House - Property ID: 964470
Nestled in a quiet and sought after location this 4 - 5 bedroom home on a huge block of land totaling 1106sqm, is brimming with possibility and potential!
Inside the well presented interior has been recently updated and boasts stylish polished floors, renovated bathrooms, updated kitchen with breakfast bar, family room and a spacious living area opening onto a balcony that enjoys a tranquil, leafy outlook.
* Recently renovated, 4 - 5 Bedroom Home
* Stylish bathrooms, updated kitchen with breakfast bar
* Polished floors compliment the spacious living area & family room
* Air-conditioning & built in wardrobes
* Separate living quarters downstairs with kitchenette & bathroom (3rd),
perfect for home office, 5th bedroom or teenage retreat
* 14.62 metre Frontage & 1106sqm block of land
* Future potential to build a lavish dream residence (STCA)
* Quiet, family friendly area with peaceful ambience & leafy outlook
* Close to Padstow shops, schools & transport options
For further details or to arrange an inspection please contact exclusive listing agent Dean Owsnett.
- Land Size Approx. - 1106 m2
Office & Agent Details
Chambers Fleming Padstow
- 2 Faraday Road
Padstow NSW 2211
- E: email@example.com
- P: 02 9771 4555
- F: 02 9773 9581