68 Princess Avenue, Rosebery NSW 2018
Sold for $2,035,000
Great Result By Dean Owsnett ~ 0424 440 144 House - Property ID: 957420
Designer Home Families Will Love! Embracing a fusion of innovative design concepts this entertainers' sanctuary offers premium inclusions over two versatile levels. It is privately nestled amid a quiet position within a short walk from Rosebery's lifestyle attractions.
This gorgeous home has a welcoming feel and energy that needs to be experienced. Entertain and relax in luxury with the sun dappled interiors leading to a beautiful relaxation deck, for an undercover alfresco dining area designed to make you feel the holiday vibe all year round.
Enjoy a cosmopolitan village lifestyle being only a short stroll to some of Sydney's best alfresco cafés & first-class dining restaurants. Nearby attractions also include, Randwick Racecourse, the landmark Ritz Cinema, Fox Studios, Moore Park Supercentre, Centenial Parklands & Coogee Beach.
* Lavishly designed, practically newly built from shell, 4 Bedroom Home with all first class finishes
* Soaring high ceilings compliment the stylishly decorated, light filled interiors
* Luxurious master suite with stunning ensuite featuring dual showers, built in robe, remote blinds, & balcony
* 2 x Remaining king sized bedrooms with built in wardrobes, quality carpet, and one with another ensuite bathroom
* Separate lounge room or 4th bedroom or home office
* Exquisite living space flows seamlessly to breathtaking outdoor entertainers haven with BBQ area
* Glamorous kitchen with integrated dishwasher, 900mm gas cook top, new Delonghi oven & chic open dining area
* "Smart Home" featuring CCTV and security alarm - both can operated from mobile phone
* Recently installed ducted air-conditioning, 2.86KW solar system to help offset the running cost
* Rear lane access to private driveway leading to secure parking for 2 cars from remote roller door
* Enjoy total relaxation and convenience of being set in a quiet location within walking distance to local schools and 800m to Green Square train station
For further details or to arrange an inspection of this magnificent abode, please do not hesitate to contact exclusive listing agent Dean Owsnett.
- Land Size Approx. - 183 m2
- Built In Robes
- High Ceilings
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Fully Fenced
- Solar Panels
Office & Agent Details
Chambers Fleming Padstow
- 2 Faraday Road
Padstow NSW 2211
- E: email@example.com
- P: 02 9771 4555
- F: 02 9773 9581