1 Meadowland Road, Peakhurst NSW 2210
Sold for $1,060,000
*SOLD BY* Dean Owsnett 0424 440 144 House - Property ID: 956200
Conveniently located to local schools, shops and transport, with tranquil leafy surrounds this well presented 2 bedroom home (with room for a third bedroom) is a perfect fit for the growing family or will make a suitable investment property.
You will enjoy a free flowing floor plan complementing the light filled interiors with presentation plus throughout the home including an updated eat in kitchen and spacious living areas.
Step outside and fall in love with the covered patio area that overlooks the sun filled backyard that is perfect for entertaining family and friends on a Sunday afternoon. The family dog will enjoy being close to "Dreamy" parklands complete with bike & running tracks.
* 2 – 3 Bedroom weatherboard home, 527sqm with north facing aspect
* Modern gas kitchen with meals area,
* Spacious living areas with separate lounge room & family room
* Classically dressed main bathroom, external laundry with 2nd toilet & shower
* Undercover outdoor dining area overlooking level grassed yard
* Ample off street parking with garage & carport plus storage space
* Beautiful quiet street, 16 minutes walk to Riverwood train station
* The perfect first home, investment or site to knock down and re-build your dream home (STCA)
For further details or to arrange an inspection please contact exclusive listing agent Dean Owsnett.
Office & Agent Details
Chambers Fleming Padstow
- 2 Faraday Road
Padstow NSW 2211
- E: email@example.com
- P: 02 9771 4555
- F: 02 9773 9581