6 Rhonda Street, Revesby NSW 2212
Sold for $1,281,000
Sold By ~ Belinda Owsnett-Small and Jonathan Watson House - Property ID: 881606
Set in an exclusive pocket of Revesby, this sleek and stylish abode presents as the ultimate piece of real estate. This rare find offers the ability to set up two families with a bonus 1 bedroom granny flat in addition to the newly renovated 3 to 4 bedroom family sized home.
Investors will warm to the nice block of land in an ultra convenient position enjoying nice capital growth while capitalizing on a fantastic rental return of around $1000pw.
A family can add some extra income by living in the home and renting the granny flat out for $350pw.
You will love the ultra convenient position, within 8 minutes of Revesby train station and shopping precinct, and the stylishly decorated interior. This fantastic property boasts the following attributes:
* 3 - 4 Bedroom brick veneer, cement rendered home with a 1 bedroom self contained granny flat
* Spacious light filled interiors boasting separate lounge & dining areas
* Lavish main bathroom, master suite with chic ensuite
* Fall in love with the large gourmet kitchen including gas cooking, oversized pantry and ample bench space
* Investors will benefit from a potential $1000pw rental return
* Granny flat rented currently to an excellent tenant for $350pw
* 19.51m frontage, 607sqm (approximate dimensions)
* Ultimate location ~ 8 minutes walk from Revesby shopping centre, train station, schools and parks
An exquisite residence in a prime location, this home truly is a must to inspect for those looking for their "happily ever after" home.
For further details or to arrange an inspection please contact Jonathan Watson or Belinda Owsnett-Small.
- Land Size Approx. - 607 m2