43 Picnic Point Road, Panania NSW 2213
Sold for $930,000
Sold By ~ Todd Owsnett 0404 429 103 Duplex or Semi-Detached - Property ID: 786150
Set in a popular location, walking distance to Panania shops and station, this beautifully built home has been architecturally designed with impeccable style and offers the finest finishes. Enjoy an abundance of natural light, space, sophistication and an excellent floor plan. This is basically a freestanding home with only a few bricks joining with next door.
* Four large bedrooms with built-ins plus study area
* Master bedroom offers elegant ensuite and walk in robe plus balcony with district views
* Lavish main bathroom plus third WC
* Large designer kitchen with granite bench which would be a chef's delight
* A superb choice of formal and informal living areas and formal dining
* Ducted air conditioning throughout
* Living area flows to rear outdoor undercover entertaining area - perfect for those summer BBQ's with friends
* Additional alfresco dining area
* Large, level, manicured grass yard which the kids will just love
* Remote lock up garage plus off street parking spaces
Nestled amidst impressive homes in a great location, this is surely the one you have been waiting for - do not miss this wonderful opportunity. For further details or to arrange an inspection, please phone Todd Owsnett.