16 Banks Street, Padstow NSW 2211
Sold for $907,000
Sold By ~ Todd Owsnett 0404 429 103 Duplex or Semi-Detached - Property ID: 755422
Superbly appointed with a remarkable level of quality finishes, this architecturally designed residence is sensationally located just footsteps from Padstow express train station and shopping village. A fusion of glass balustrades, timber floorboards, quality finishes and chic decor certainly set this home apart.
* Practically freestanding home, modern rendered finish
* Four spacious bedrooms with built-ins
* Lavishly styled main bathroom with freestanding bath and double vanity and similar quality ensuite
* Stunning kitchen with 900m gas stove and caesar stone waterfall bench
* A superb choice of light-filled formal and informal living areas
* Flowing floorplan leads to outdoor entertaining area and child-friendly grass yard
* Ducted air conditioning throughout
* Security roller-gate and remote double lock up garage provide ample parking
This is an exceptional residence of outstanding calibre which combines contemporary design with state of the art inclusions for ultimate ease-of-living, all set in a central blue-chip location. For further details or to arrange an inspection, please phone Todd Owsnett.