754A & 754B Henry Lawson Drive, Picnic Point NSW 2213
$3,600,000 - $3,750,000
Once in a Lifetime ~ Over 2600sqm of Land House - Property ID: 979806
What an opportunity to purchase this highly sought after land on 2 separate titles in the picture perfect setting of Picnic Point!
* 2 homes on offer, 2 separate titles, from street to water front reserve
* Huge land ~ Approximately 2628sqm of total land with dimensions 24/21m x 121m
* Unlock the potential with this amazing land for re-building (STCA) dream homes, or multiple townhouse/villa dwellings
* Front house is an original 3 Bedroom home ripe for detonation, currently rented for $320pw
* Back house is a well presented brick, 4 bedroom, family sized home
* You will love the beautiful outlook over the bush and river setting
* Level reserve leads to water & sandy beach with no trees to interrupt the magic water views
* Enjoy being footsteps to Picnic Point Boardwalk, parklands, shops, schools and transport
* Long settlement Available ~ Negotiable terms up to 12 months
* Potential Rental Return: Front currently rented for $320pw & Back could rent for $800pw - $880pw
For further details, to arrange an inspection or to view contracts contact exclusive listing agent Dean Owsnett.
- Land Size Approx. - 2621 m2