26A Barkl Avenue, Padstow NSW 2211
TWO BRAND NEW 4 BEDROOM QUALITY HOMES! Duplex or Semi-Detached - Property ID: 976339
Mirror Image, Brand New Modern 4 Bedroom brick home with quality finishes and appliances and only walking distance to Padstow Shopping village, Padstow Park Public School, Train station, leisure Centre, local cafes an shops. Not short of multiple living or entertaining areas and the amount of storage areas are a dream!
- 4 double sized bedrooms, all with mirrored built in wardrobes
- Master bedroom with built in private desk/storage, walk in wardrobe, large ensuite and private balcony (with tap) perfect for a small stable and chairs.
- Large master bathroom with his and her sink, lots of storage space and free standing bathtub
- Upstairs teenage retreat/lounge area with additional storage, sky light and a laundry shute!
- Multiple tiled living areas downstairs
- Kitchen with island bar, quality stainless steel appliances, microwave, dishwasher, oven & an induction cook top
- Open plan kitchen & lounge area with glass sliding doors opening onto an undercover entertaining rear patio with a ceiling fan, BBQ area including a BBQ, range hood, kitchen sink, bench space and storage areas!
- Separate entertaining patio off the side of the property with ceiling fan, perfect for a table and chairs
- Downstairs 3rd bathroom with shower, toilet and vanity
- Internal laundry with lots of bench and cupboard space
- Multiple storage areas throughout, plus large under stairs storage area
- Single garage with large bench area, shelving and cupboard space!
- Remote secure front gate to property
- Ducted airconditioning throughout, high ceilings, intercom system & alarm system!
- Ducted vaccuming, gas outlets inside and out
- Low maintenance grass yard, rain water tank
- Built In Robes
- High Ceilings
- Air Conditioning
- Ducted Vacuum
- Alarm System
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Fully Fenced
- Water Tank
Office & Agent Details
Chambers Fleming Padstow
- 2 Faraday Road
Padstow NSW 2211
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- P: 02 9771 4555
- F: 02 9773 9581