4 Burbank Avenue, East Hills NSW 2213
Easy Access to Georges River, Local Parklands, Schools, Shops & Transport House - Property ID: 968618
Enjoy a community lifestyle with easy access to the Georges River, local parklands, schools, shops and transport options close to East Hills & Picnic Point, in this well presented 3 Bedroom Brick family home !
* Well kept, 3 bedroom brick home with high ceilings
* Large, updated kitchen with dining area
* Spacious sun dappled living room
* Classically dressed main bathroom with bath & separate toilet
* Prominent position being perched on the high side of the street
* Large garaging plus storage shed & "Queenslander room"
* Internal laundry leading to a low maintenance, level grassed yard
* Located in one of the best streets in the area
* Easy access to the gorgeous Georges River, local parklands to enjoy walking the dog as well as Cafes, schools and transport options
* Register your details to be notified of the first inspection via SMS.
** Please do NOT apply online, applications will be available at the first viewing.
Office & Agent Details
Chambers Fleming Padstow
- 2 Faraday Road
Padstow NSW 2211
- E: email@example.com
- P: 02 9771 4555
- F: 02 9773 9581