4 School Parade, Padstow NSW 2211
Sold for $1,085,000
SOLD By Dean Owsnett 0424 440 144 House - Property ID: 966760
This is the ultimate piece of real estate - A great brick home the whole family can grow into while potential investors will enjoy a high rental yield and strong capital growth from the premium position and beautiful level land.
Set in one of the most sought after positions in the district, only a 650m stroll to Padstow express train station and shopping village, this well presented home will prove to be on the "must inspect" list.
* 4 – 5 bedroom brick home complete with ducted air-conditioning
* Large well presented, eat in kitchen
* 2 Well presented bathrooms (one upstairs & one downstairs)
* Ample living space with separate lounge & family rooms
* Oversized garage with drive through access to the backyard & carport
* Great size yard which the kids will love
* Fantastic real estate potential with fantastic bones ready for renovation
* Positioned in a wide street, on the high side with a lovely level block of land totaling approx. 528sqm
* A short 8 minutes walk from Padstow shops & express train station
For further details or to arrange an inspection, contact exclusive listing agent Dean Owsnett.
Office & Agent Details
Chambers Fleming Padstow
- 2 Faraday Road
Padstow NSW 2211
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- P: 02 9771 4555
- F: 02 9773 9581