4 Burbank Avenue, East Hills NSW 2213
Sold for $1,015,000
SOLD BY- Dean Owsnett 0424 440 144 House - Property ID: 961506
Set in a sought after, blue ribbon location in East Hills bordering Picnic Point, this well presented 3 bedroom brick home is loaded with potential.
The lucky purchasers will enjoy a community lifestyle with easy access to the Georges River, local parklands, schools, shops and transport options.
Builders Please Note ~ This property has duplex potential (STCA) in one of the areas most sought after streets, with easy access to the Georges River.
* Well kept, 3 bedroom brick home with high ceilings
* Fantastic bones, ripe for renovation
* Large, updated kitchen with dining area
* Spacious sun dappled living room
* Classically dressed main bathroom with bath & separate toilet
* Duplex potential (STCA) 562sqm, unique 26m frontage
* Prominent position being perched on the high side of the street
* Large garaging plus storage shed & "Queenslander room"
* Internal laundry leading to a low maintenance, level grassed yard
* Located in one of the best streets in the area
* Easy access to the gorgeous Georges River, local parklands to enjoy walking the dog as well as Cafes, schools and transport options
For further details or to arrange an inspection contact exclusive listing agent Dean Owsnett.
- Land Size Approx. - 562 m2
- Built In Robes
Office & Agent Details
Chambers Fleming Padstow
- 2 Faraday Road
Padstow NSW 2211
- E: email@example.com
- P: 02 9771 4555
- F: 02 9773 9581