205B Gannons Road, Caringbah NSW 2229
Beautifully Maintained and Presented Family Home Duplex or Semi-Detached - Property ID: 949686
Set in an elevated position in a tranquil Caringbah South location, this spacious and beautifully maintained Duplex home will prove an absolute must see.
You will love the sun dappled living spaces complimenting the free flowing floorplan, which includes a modern kitchen, large bedrooms each with leafy aspect and built in wardrobes, plus an easy care courtyard and double side by side remote garaging.
Our Favourite Features include:
* 3 Double sized bedrooms with built in wardrobes
* One bedroom situated downstairs with an ensuite
* Stylish kitchen with granite benches and ample cupboard and pantry space
* Chic main bathroom with separate bath, plus internal laundry with third toilet
* Spacious, sun-filled living areas for lounge and dining, complimented by floating timber floors
* Upstairs additional sun bathed family/study area to enjoy
* Ducted air-conditioning
* Glorious low maintenance backyard complete with paved and grassed areas, perfect for summer BBQs
* Double side by side remote garaging with internal access
* Quiet position, opposite tranquil bush and parkland areas
* Placed within close proximity to local amenities, shops, schools and parks with lookouts over the gorgeous Port Hacking
For Sale By Negotiation - Offers Welcome: Asking Price $1,225,000.
This lovely home will be Open for Inspection from 10 - 10.30am this Saturday 21 October, or By Appointment.
For further details or to arrange an inspection, please contact exclusive listing agents Dean Owsnett or Belinda Owsnett-Small.
- Separate Laundry
- Formal Entry
- Built In Robes
- Air Conditioning
- Pet Friendly
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Fully Fenced
Office & Agent Details
Chambers Fleming Padstow
- 2 Faraday Road
Padstow NSW 2211
- E: email@example.com
- P: 02 9771 4555
- F: 02 9773 9581