23 Fletcher Street, Marrickville NSW 2204
Sold for $1,757,000
Sold By ~ Bill Kordos 0412 444 500 House - Property ID: 948973
This well presented double brick, freestanding single level residence is perfectly positioned in a quiet tree lines street, yet within a 200m short walk to Marrickville’s multicultural shopping precinct and only a 400m walk to train station. This family home boasts unlimited potential , a fantastic home to live in or the perfect investment to the astute investor. The home offers a versatile floor plan, traditional soaring high ceilings , enormous size bedrooms, multiple living areas, ample parking and best of all set on a generous size parcel of land approximately 436sqm.
This home will be sold, Motivated Vendor's.
* Charming Full Brick Residence, Complimented With Soaring High Ceilings
* Enormous Formal Lounge & Dining, With Additional Casual Living Areas
* 4 King Size Bedrooms With Built-ins, Level Child Friendly Backyard
* 2 Well Maintained Bathrooms, Updated Eat in Kitchen With Huge Pantry
* Driveway to Ample Off street Parking & Lock up Garage With Storage
* Sensational Family Home in Blue Ribbon Location
* Great Size Parcel of Land, Approximately 436sqm
* Great Investment, Potential Rent $1,000pw
* 200m walk to Shop Precinct & 400m to Train Station, 7km to CBD
* Unlimited Potential, Scope for Improvement & Development
For further details or to arrange an inspection please contact Bill Kordos.
- Land Size Approx. - 436 m2
Office & Agent Details
Chambers Fleming Padstow
- 2 Faraday Road
Padstow NSW 2211
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- P: 02 9771 4555
- F: 02 9773 9581