9 Adelaide Road, Padstow NSW 2211
Sold for $1,610,000
SOLD By Dean Owsnett 0424 440 144 House - Property ID: 926885
This landmark property is set in an incredibly rare and sought after location - close to Padstow shopping centre and train station, with schools and parks at your fingertips.
This much loved home has been refreshed inside to compliment the light filled and spacious interiors. It boasts rare development potential (STCA) - set on a unique corner block location comprising of dual street frontages of 17.8m & 23m, and land totaling approximately 746sqm.
* 3 Bedroom home in the heart of Padstow
* Dressed to impress interior compliments spacious living areas
* Well presented classic style kitchen & bathroom
* Formal lounge room with air-conditioning and a separate dining area
* Sleep out accommodation that includes shower & toilet
* Approximate land dimensions 17.8/24.46 X 23/34.2
* Approximate total area 746sqm
* A rare gem for developers with corner block position
* Prime time location, close to Padstow Shops, Train Station, schools & parklands
This is the one you've been waiting for - once in a lifetime opportunity! Move in, invest, develop, renovate or build your dream home in this fantastic, rare and convenient location.
For further details please contact exclusive listing agents Dean Owsnett & Jonathan Watson.
- Land Size Approx. - 746 m2
Office & Agent Details
Chambers Fleming Padstow
- 2 Faraday Road
Padstow NSW 2211
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- P: 02 9771 4555
- F: 02 9773 9581