20 Quentin Street, Bass Hill NSW 2197
Sold for $1,000,000
SOLD By Dean Owsnett 0424 440 144 House - Property ID: 921157
Conveniently located close to local schools, shops and transport, with tranquil leafy surrounds this well presented 4 bedroom home is a perfect fit for the growing family or suitable investment property. You will enjoy a free flowing floor plan complementing the light filled interiors with presentation plus throughout the home including an updated eat in kitchen and a spacious living area.
Step outside and fall in love with the covered patio area that overlooks the west facing sun filled backyard that is perfect for entertaining family and friends on a Sunday afternoon.
Developers will note the exceptional "duplex potential" (S.T.C.A) with 15.24m on a large block of land totaling approximately 645sqm.
The family dog will enjoy backing onto "Dreamy" parklands complete with bike & running tracks to enjoy while the fitness enthusiast will also enjoy the nearby velodrome, athletics track and other local sporting fields.
* Well presented 4 Bedroom Home
* Popular, sought after location
* Spacious lounge room, separate dining
* Modern bathroom, 2nd toilet
* Updated kitchen with ample bench space
* Sunny, west facing backyard to entertain the in-laws
* Carport and large car garaging
* Superb level land approximate 645sqm, “Duplex potential (STCA)”
* Beautiful tranquil surrounds with parklands at the rear to compliment the quiet cul-de-sac location
* Enjoy being conveniently located to shops and transport options
For further details, or to arrange an inspection please contact exclusive listing agent Dean Owsnett.
Office & Agent Details
Chambers Fleming Padstow
- 2 Faraday Road
Padstow NSW 2211
- E: email@example.com
- P: 02 9771 4555
- F: 02 9773 9581