29 Henry Kendall Avenue, Padstow NSW 2211
Sold for $920,000
Sold By Dean Owsnett 0424 440 144 Duplex or Semi-Detached - Property ID: 898346
Set in an elevated position amongst a tranquil Padstow Heights loction this superbly built, full brick duplex is sure to impress.
With sun dappled living spaces complimented by a large modern kitchen as well as large bedrooms each with district views and built in wardrobes, plus an ensuite to the master suite. Additional features include ducted air-conditioning, large garaging, alarm and a low maintenance sun drenched backyard.
* Modern, full brick torrens title duplex home
* 3 Bedrooms all with built ins, 1 bedroom with private balcony
* Spacious, light filled lounge and dining areas
* Alarm system and ducted air conditioning
* Huge stylish kitchen with granite benches and ample cupboard space
* Lavish main bathroom with spa bath, plus internal laundry with a luxurious powder room
* Low maintenance, sun drenched yard, perfect for those summer BBQ's
* Tranquil Padstow Heights setting within walking distance to local schools, transport, parks and shops
For further details or to arrange an inspection, contact exclusive listing agent Dean Owsnett.
Office & Agent Details
Chambers Fleming Padstow
- 2 Faraday Road
Padstow NSW 2211
- E: email@example.com
- P: 02 9771 4555
- F: 02 9773 9581