5 Henderson Avenue, Panania NSW 2213
Sold for $875,000
Sold By Dean Owsnett 0424 440 144 House - Property ID: 849732
Set in a prime street in the ever popular suburb of Panania, an exclusive quiet and convenient location you will find this well presented home in a corner position with a separate studio offering multiple living options for families or valuable added income for investors.
The neatly presented home includes a neat classic style eat in kitchen with ample cupboard space and a small breakfast bar, separate lounge room and also an updated bathroom with bath tub.
You will love being within walking distance (15 minutes walk) to Panania shopping centre, train station, parks and local schools.
Bonus attribute - Set up two families/in-law accommodation/teenage retreat with a Dressed to impress, studio that includes, bathroom with laundry facilities, open plan living area with air-conditioning and two separate bedrooms equipped with built ins. This could also be used as accommodation while a new front home is constructed (STCA).
* Well presented 2 -3 bedroom house with separate 2 bedroom studio
* House with a modern eat-in kitchen, separate lounge room
* Well presented bathroom with bath tub
* Enjoy multiple options for growing families for in-law accommodation
* Separate 2 bedroom studio with kitchen, bathroom, spacious lving and laundry facilities
* Sought after corner block 13.41 x 36.58, approximate total area 501sqm
* Beautiful quiet location within walking distance to Panania shops, station & schools
This property is a rare piece of real estate that will suit growing families For further details contact exclusive listing agent Dean Owsnett.
- Land Size Approx. - 501 m2