11 Fewtrell Avenue, Revesby NSW 2212
Sold for $900,000
Sold By ~ Dean Owsnett 0424 440 144 House - Property ID: 798406
Set in an exclusive pocket of the ever green Revesby Heights, this rare gem of real estate, approximately 1035sqm of land compliments this unique residence.
You will love the whisper quiet location and the balcony with deep bush and valley views complimenting the water glimpses. A third story addition (STCA) could capture "unimaginable views for days."
Set up for two separate residences investors can enjoy a possible combined rental return of approximately $900pw, while the growing family can enjoy separate in-law accommodation in the second home.
* Each residence, one 3 bedroom, one 4 bedroom, has a spacious lounge room and a dining area both living areas with lush bush views
* Each with well presented kitchens
* Updated bathrooms to each residence with bath tubs
* Freshly painted interiors and built in wardrobes to bedrooms
* Whisper quiet location within a short walk to local parks and shops
* A stylish decking area enjoys a lovely bush outlook with water glimpses
* HUGE LAND - 1035sqm approximately
Do not miss this fantastic opportunity to capture this unique piece of real estate.
For further details or to arrange an inspection contact exclusive listing agent Dean Owsnett.
- Land Size Approx. - 1035 m2