1/84 Iberia Street, Padstow NSW 2211
Sold for $793,000
Sold by - Dean Owsnett 0424 440 144 Townhouse - Property ID: 756197
Practically freestanding (attached at garage only) in one of Padstow's finest Streets - Iberia Street, this spacious, light filled townhouse is set in a prime time position only moments walk (5 mins) to Padstow shops, train station, restaurants and cafes.
Inside you will love the freshly painted interior that compliments the adaptable floorplan which includes a modern gas kitchen, dining area and a lounge room that opens out onto a beautiful yard complete with a spa and pergola. There is guest room downstairs (4th bedroom) or it can be used as an extra living space.
Upstairs the three double sized bedrooms are each complimented with lovely windows and built in wardrobes. The elegant main bathroom has a bath, while there is also an ensuite and third bathroom in the internal laundry.
Other features include ducted air-conditioning, alarm system plus large double car garaging.
- 4 Bedroom Practically Freestanding Townhouse
- Modern eat in kitchen with gas cooking
- 3 Stylish bathrooms
- Separate lounge & dining areas
- Beautiful courtyard with spa & covered sit out pergola space
- Downstairs bedroom & bathroom
- Large double car garaging
- Alarm, ducted air-conditioning & ducted vacuum
- Built in wardrobes plus small study room
- Absolute top position, 5 minutes walk to Padstow shopping centre and train station
Contact exclusive listing agent Dean Owsnett for further details or to arrange an inspection.