3 McEvoy Road, Padstow NSW 2211
Sold for $625,000
Sold By ~ Dean Owsnett 0424 440 144 House - Property ID: 746347
Located in a highly sought after Padstow cul-de-sac, this 3 bedroom, torrens title, (no strata levies to pay) clad home sits at the front of a battle-ax block only 5 minutes walk from the Padstow shopping centre and train station.
Inside the dressed to impress interior has been freshly painted and boasts stylish tiled floors, a chic bathroom and modern kitchen.
* 3 Bedroom clad home, sitting at the front of a battle-ax block
* Torrens title home, therefore NO strata levies to pay
* Freshly painted + new light fittings
* Elegantly tiled throughout
* Chic main bathroom + renovated internal laundry
* Spacious living space with Modern kitchen
* Carspace & low maintenance yard
* Prime time position, walk to parks, shops, schools and Padstow train station
* Approximate Land size 274sqm
Houses in this price are endangered so inspection is a must this weekend.
For further details contract exclusive listing agent Dean Owsnett.