47 Jocelyn Street, Chester Hill NSW 2162
Sold for $725,000
Sold By ~ Dean Owsnett 0424 440 144 House - Property ID: 746272
Set in a quiet and sought after position only 10 minutes walk from Chester Hill train station you will find this wonderful 3 bedroom clad home.
Offering space in all the right places you will enjoy entertaining the in laws with the free flowing floor plan that includes a formal dining area and an extra large lounge room leading to a massive under cover BBQ area that overlooks a sparkling in ground pool.
You will love the spacious kitchen with ample cupboard and bench space, the well presented bathroom with a small hob in the shower to bath young ones and having an ensuite bathroom off the extra sized main bedroom.
Other features include ducted air-conditioning, built in wardrobes to other two bedrooms, study room and a double carport.
* 3 Bedroom clad home with study room
* Built in wardrobes all rooms, plus ensuite to the main
* Well presented bathroom with internal laundry
* Large updated kitchen
* Open plan living with oversized lounge room and dining area
* Huge undercover BBQ area & in ground pool
* Ducted air-conditioning
* Set 10 minutes walk from Chester Hill train station
* Beautiful block of land with approximate dimensions of 12.03 x 40.23 and an approximate total area 496sqm
With the owners committed elsewhere this must be sold on auction day.
For further details contact exclusive listing agent Dean Owsnett.