7 Kingston Avenue, Panania NSW 2213
Sold for $1,005,000
Sold By ~ Dean Owsnett 0424 440 144 House - Property ID: 735521
* SOLD * By Dean Owsnett for a Record Price for duplex potential frontage homes in Panania.
Contact Dean Owsnett for a FREE Market Appraisal to see what your home could achieve in today's market.
Dean Owsnett is a local agent with over 12 years experience and can be contacted any time.
Professionals Padstow are proud to market this rare find and absolute gem piece of real estate in a tightly held, whisper quiet cul-de-sac location in Panania bordering Revesby.
This beautiful block of land is set on a rare 810sqm block within walking distance to local schools and Panania shopping centre and train station.
* 3 - 4 Bedroom Clad Home
* Lovingly maintained interior
* Updated main bathroom with bath
* Large lounge room, separate family room/4th Bedroom
* Well presented kitchen with dining area
* Ducted air-conditioning
* Huge east facing, level grassed yard
* Carport, garage, work shop and storage shed
* Amazing duplex potential (S.T.C.A) with 15.24m frontage on 810sqm block
For further details or to arrange an inspection contact exclusive listing agent Dean Owsnett.