55 Orient Road, Padstow NSW 2211
Sold for $695,000
Sold By ~ Dean Owsnett 0424 440 144 House - Property ID: 686275
Set on a premier corner block in a quiet blue ribbon location you will find this well presented home.
Extremely well maintained, located in a beautifully quiet street & less than 10 minutes walk to Padstow's Village Shopping Centre, Primary School & Railway Station.
If you're wanting a property with a real homely ambiance this quality residence will be ideal for you, Attributes include
* 2 - 3 Bedrooms
* Lounge Room, Separate Dining Area
* Immaculately presented classic kitchen
* Full Sized Bathroom complete with bath & shower
* Split system air-conditioning, Timber floors (under carpets)
* Sunny Interiors, natural cross ventilation
* Driveway Leading To Garage, Plus 2nd Toilet
* Rare corner block, land dimensions - 13.3m x 38m, 490 sqm (approx)
* Short 8 Minute walk to Padstow shopping centre & train station.
Affordable homes in this very popular location rarely come onto the market this truly is a must to inspect.
For further details contact Dean Owsnett.