27 Oct 2016
This Melbourne Cup Day we have a great range of events on offer in our local area at our local Hotels, RSLs and Clubs. Dress up in your best race day outfits and enjoy the race that stops the nation!
- Padstow Park Hotel (31-33 Howard Road, Padstow): From 12pm, $45 per head set menu featuring live music, sweeps, free mystery trifecta, hampers and lucky door prizes. For bookings phone 9792 2100.
- The Mill Hotel (189 Beaconsfield Street, Milperra): Celebrate Melbourne Cup with a three-course luncheon in the Lounge Bar at $60 per person. From 12-4pm, guests will be treated to live music, sweeps, best dressed and more. Phone 9771 2722 for tickets.
- Revesby Workers Club: From 12pm in the Infinity Bar with a black and white theme, the day will feature flowing sparkling wine, best fascinator and tie competition, sweepstakes, live music and lucky door prizes. For bookings phone 9772 2100, tickets $65.
- Padstow RSL (24-28 Howard Road, Padstow): $35 p.p includes a smorgasbord, free glass of champagne as well as fun and games. Bookings essential via 9773 0528.
- Panania Diggers (28 Childs Street, Panania): Racing all day, live on the big screen, sweepstakes, competitions and prizes for best dressed as well as live entertainment and petting zoo and pony rides for the kids. For details, phone: 9774 1288.
- Bankstown Sports (8 Greenfield Parade, Bankstown): Race Live, Sweeps and prizes along with free entertainment in the Rainforest Lounge from 10.30am-7.30pm. For details phone 9722 9888.
The Professionals Padstow team hope you enjoy the Melbourne Cup Day celebrations, please share with us at photos or events we have missed over at our I Love Padstow to Picnic Point Facebook Page.